Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) containment precautions taken state-wide, our ReStore and administrative offices will be closed through May 1, 2020.
Please, stay safe and do your part to protect yourself, your family and your communities.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for further updates. https://www.facebook.com/BWHFH/
Please, hold all donations until we reopen and do not drop them off at either the front door or the donation center door. Thank you for your understanding and patience through this challenging time.
The administration staff is still available via phone 810-985-9080 x 203 or by e-mail, please see our contact list: http://bwhabitat.org/Home/Contact
Week of March 9, 2020 Announcements:
Due to public health concerns, we are taking action in our Administrative Offices and ReStore.
We are disinfecting our building surfaces, exit/entry ways, light switches, etc. every two hours.
We will do our best to protect our volunteers, customers and staff.
• All committee meetings and board meetings will go to an online format, effective March 16, 2020 and run through April 6th, 2020.
• Our current build schedule will be halted from March 16, 2020 through April 6th,2020.
• Volunteer opportunities are suspended from March 16, 2020 through April 6th,2020.
• The Restore will currently remain open with staff operation only.
• All ReStore pick-ups and deliveries are suspended from March 17, 2020 through April 6,2020.
• We still encourage drop off of donated items to the ReStore Donation Center.